Eco Friendly Wooden Baby Rattle & Teething Ring - Bella BunnyRegular price $25.00
One of the primary benefits of opting for a wooden teether or wooden teething rings over plastic or other popular baby teethers is the fact that wooden teethers are non-toxic and free from harmful leads, metals, BPA, chemicals or phthalates.
Our wooden teething rings are also sustainable and ethically made.
Bella Bunny's Bio
Likes: Velvet Cushions & Blogging
Wooden Teething Toy Features
20 cm long
Rattle & teething ring
Toy hook so it doesn't get lost
Safety & Care
- OB Designs wooden teethers for babies are tested to and pass the European Safety Standard for toys: EN71 parts 1, 2 & 3 for all ages.
- Suitable from birth.
- Machine Wash
- Suitable for 0+
- They are organic because they are made out of wood – as an environmentally conscious parent or carer, this would be a great choice for your baby!
- Wooden teethers are non-toxic because they do not contain any BPA, phthalates, lead, latex, or any other potentially harmful chemicals.
- Wooden baby teethers are antibacterial because they are made out of wood – studies show that wood is the most effective antibacterial qualities vs plastic and steel.
- OB Designs baby teethers are ethically made toys with love